- Publicado em
Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. Belgium is not only famous for the chocolate, Tin Tin and the Belgian beers, it is also known for the well organized healthcare system and the modern hospitals. In the hospitals is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment.
On behalf of one of our clients, a general mid-size hospitals in Flanders, we are seeking full-time neurosurgeon (m/f).
• Allround neurosurgeon with at least 1 year of experience and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
• The opportunity to work in a modern hospital.
• Cranio, shoulder and back surgery are the majority of the work, for other operations the hospitals works closely together with a hospital in the region. You could also operate in their pool of neurosurgeons.
• A pleasant and professional working climate.
• The income for medical specialist in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe. The an average income for a neurosurgeon would be between €40.000 and €50.000 Gross per month.
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract
• Objective information on living and working life in Belgium
- Setor de atividade/indústria
- Categoria e subcategoria de profissão
- Saúde e Medicina - Cirurgia