Specialist Vascular Surgery
- Publicado em
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of vascular surgery offers the possibility of sub-specializing in various fields, such as carotid surgery, central vascular surgery or fistula surgery. The department provides a great work environment with professional colleagues and further development of your professional skills along with a chance for research in the field.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
• Specialised in Vascular Surgery
• Interested in teaching colleagues and future colleagues
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
• Minimum yearly salary: 104.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elder children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- Setor de atividade/indústria
- Categoria e subcategoria de profissão
- Saúde e Medicina - Cirurgia