German Customer Care in Lisbon
- Publicado em
*please send only CVs in English for this position
In this particular role you will be responsible for answering incoming queries from (business) clients via phone, email, and live chat. Listening to the customer, answering their queries in a timely manner, administration, taking ownership of issues and problem solving will be part of your daily tasks.
The successful candidate should have:
• Excellent communication skills in German (C1-C2, written and spoken)
• Previous customer service or technical support experience (represents an advantage)
• Strong interest in modern technologies, and advanced computer skills.
• Experience in using mobile devices and applications.
• Excellent communication skills and active listening.
• 2 additional salaries paid during Christmas according to the time worked in the past 1 year and at the end of June according to the time worked between the 1st of January and the end of June.
• Flight reimbursement after 6 months & shared accommodation (candidate will share an apartment with other 3 or 4 people, a monthly rental fee will be deducted from their salary - 280 euro)
• Daily Meal Allowance + Monthly Transportation Allowance
• Monthly performance bonus
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays, and the Portuguese Holidays
• Pension plan from salary according to Portuguese employment law
• 20 paid holidays per year
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company; General Health Insurance, Pills reimbursement up to 200€ per year + English speaking Doctor on site
• A renewable contract from day one with the possibility for an eventual non-term contract
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
• Assessment methodology to evolve for other positions within our organization such as Quality Specialist, Supervisor, Team Leader, and many more.
• Casual dress code in the company for all employees
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
• On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines
• Employee Relations team to helps new hires integrate into the Portuguese lifestyle and culture and set up in Lisbon
• Social activities and events for employees planned for the whole year
• Many discounts for gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area
• Typing skills are important since the work will be with email and social media.
• Schedule: From Monday to Sunday between 07:00 – 19:00 (5 days a week, 8 hours a day)
• Daily Meal Allowance
• Monthly Transportation Allowance
• Performance Bonus
No need to relocate to Lisbon for the interviews, as the selection process is done remotely via phone and online applications.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
- Setor de atividade/indústria
- Categoria e subcategoria de profissão
- Comercial e Vendas - Contact Centers e Suporte ao Cliente
oferta de emprego